Raja Ampat Central North 9 Nights
Day 1 Sorong
Our staff will welcome you at the airport and you will start your experience on Aurora. From Jakarta or Makassar, flights usually arrive early in the morning. As soon as all the guests are on board, we will lift the anchor and start our trip to the island of Waigeo.
Days 2 to 3 Dampier Strait
Around the strait, we will dive some famous sites, such as "Mioskon," "Blue Magic", "Sardines" and other amazing places. Prone to currents, this area is characterized by untouched corals and all kinds of schools of fish. On the surface, green islands and marvelous white sand beaches will surround us.
Day 5 Kawe
Kawe is one of Raja Ampat’s true gems, situated just in the Equator line, is loaded with some remarkable diving. The top sites however, are Eagle Rock, Black Rock, and Changoo
Days 6 to 8 Wayag
This Idyllic landscape is known for its beautiful atolls and wonderful underwater life. A paradise on earth that’s includes narrow channels and inlets, sandy beaches, coves and lagoons surrounded by jagged
rocks cover by leafy Vegetation. Overwhelmed location by the rich underwater environment and by breathtaking panorama views.
Day 9 Batanta
Batanta is one of the four kings and dive paradise for small creatures lovers but not everything small here and encounters with the majestic manta rays are common here . Busy day, keep your eyes open !
Day 10 Back to Sorong
After a nice breakfast on board, our Aurora crew will organize your transfer to the airport of Sorong, according to your flight schedules. Unfortunately our trip will arrive at an end and we have to say goodbye but we hope to see you again on board.
Dates & prices
Departures for English-speaking groups:
|From||To||Price / pers.||Boat||Places||Options||Booking|
|€4,750||Liveaboard Aurora||0 / 21||21||Fully booked|
|€4,275||Liveaboard Aurora||3 / 18||2||Book now!|
|€4,275||Liveaboard Aurora||0 / 21||Fully booked|
Trip code: 266
- Pick up and drop off (before and after the cruise) from the nearest airport to Aurora
- Accommodation in a double-bed or twin-bed cabin with en-suite bathroom, toilet and AC
- Meals and all soft drinks on board (excluding beer, spirits, wine, espresso coffee)
- Minimum 15 to 20 dives (including night dives), according to weather conditions and flights schedules
- 12L Tank, belt, weights and diving guideNitrox.
- As a service offered by Dune, Nitrox can’t be subject to any complaint or refund in case of a possible failure or malfunctioning of the compressor
- Multilingual guides on board (French, English, Indonesian)
- Land excursions, according to the diving cruise itinerary
- Wifi : subject to network availibility - some areas might not be covered
- Scuba diving courses
- Rental diving equipment
- Dive insurance (mandatory)
- 15L Tank
- Extra excursion requested
- Beer, wine and spirits, Expresso coffee
- Souvenirs, laundry, use of satellite phone
- Tips on board (for crew): 15 USD minimum / person / day - to be paid in cash
- Port fee: 250$ per trip per person