Unforgettable cruise from Raja Ampat to Lembeh Strait 12 nights
Day 1 Sorong
Board Aurora in Sorong just few hours away from Raja Ampat. After pick you up in the airport a refreshing welcome drink will be waiting for you on board. Time to know each other and prepare everything to start the adventure . Cruise towards Dampier Strait.
Days 2 to 3 Dampier Strait & Fam Islands
During these days we will be in Dampier Strait and Fam Islands, that are located between Waigeo and the Bird’s Head Peninsula. Along with Misool, the most famous area for diving in Raja Ampat.
All of the dive sites around the Dampier Strait and Fam Islands are known for a huge amount of schooling fish and Coral Gardens where you get to see reef sharks and wobbegong sharks between others. Some of the best manta dives are also located in the Dampier Strait. And of course, cannot forget the dive sites at some of the jetties in front of local villages, where the pillars are covered in soft corals and are home to small critters. Cruise overnight to Misool.
Days 4 to 5 Misool
Misool is the southernmost island in Raja Ampat and it is surrounded by several hundred small islands and rocks. Some of the most beautiful soft coral reefs in the world are located here. Many of the dive sites around Misool are just as fishy as the ones in the Dampier Strait,
with some schools of barracudas, batfish, snappers and fusiliers. But not only that, Misool is also a great macro destination. Known as the kingdom of the pygmy seahorse. Cruise overnight to Pulau Pisang.
Day 6 Pulau Pisang
These two islands and two small rocks between Misool and Halmahera, are the perfect spot to spend the day diving in sloping reefs full of soft and hard corals bommies . When the currents are running, the dive sites can be very fishy and possible to see dogtooth tunas passing by. Cruise
overnight to the Strait of Patintie.
Days 7 to 8 Strait of Patintie
We will spend the next two days in the south of Halmahera. Here, two large pinnacles break the surface and are excellent dive sites due to the amount of schooling fish as well as the healthy state of the soft corals. Strong currents here will dictate when you will dive. We will cruise overnight to the Goraici Islands.
Day 9 Goraici Islands
Located on the west coast of Halmahera. The Goraici Islands have beautiful white sandy beaches with small villages, amazing reefs and pinnacles. Colourful soft coral in the deeper parts and hard coral gardens in the shallows. Overnight Cruise to Tifore Island.
Day 10 Tifore Island
Pulau Tifore is a small island between Halmahera and Lembeh with a submerged reef, where the main attraction is definitely the schooling barracudas . Cruise overnight to Lembeh.
Days 11 to 12 Lembeh Strait
Time for some 5-start muck diving in Lembeh Strait renowned to be one of the favourite places for this particular kind of diving where find hidden critters around the sandy bottoms will become the ultimate goal of this gorgeous and complete adventure.
Day 13 Bitung
Unfortunately is the last day of this incredible adventure and is time to Disembark after a good breakfast and a lot of hugs. Hope to see you again soon !
Dates & prices
Departures for English-speaking groups:
|From||To||Price / pers.||Boat||Places||Options||Booking|
|€4,935||Liveaboard Aurora||18 / 18||Book now!|
Departures for French-speaking groups:
No departure for now
Departures for Chinese-speaking groups:
No departure for now
Departures for Spanish-speaking groups:
No departure for now
Trip code: 134
- Raja Ampat Cruise (Sorong-Sorong) 420 USD
- North Maluku Cruise (Ambon-Sorong) 420 USD
- Banda Sea Cruise (Maumere – Ambon) 420 USD
- Forgotten Islands ( Ambon - Saumlaki) 420 USD
- Alor Cruise (Maumere – Alor – Maumere) 360 USD
- Komodo Cruise (Labuan Bajo/Bali/Bima) 360 USD
- 120 – 91 days prior to cruise departure 30% of the cruise price
- 90 – 60 days prior to cruise departure 50% of the cruise price
- 59 – 0 days prior to cruise departure 100% of the cruise price
- From 180 to 91 days prior departure: 25%
- From 90 to 60 days prior departure: 50%
- Less than 60 days prior departure: 100%
- Snorkel Kit 10 USD / day
- BCD/Regulator/Wetsuit 10 USD / day
- 15L Tanks 10 USD / day
- Diving Computer / Torch 12 USD / day
- Full Gear**, excluding diving computer and torch 25 USD / day
- 1 Tank 5 USD / tank
- 1 diving day (3-4 dives) 12 USD / day
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- PADI Deep Diver Specialty
- PADI Nitrox Specialty
- Pedagogic Support Staff (CMAS* or OWD) (max 4divers) 8 USD / dive / diver
- Private Guide (upon request in advance) 65 USD / day