Adventure cruise in Rajat Ampat 7 nights (Sorong - Sorong)
Day 1 Sorong
Our staff will welcome you at the airport and you will start your experience on Aurora. From Jakarta or Makassar, flights usually arrive early in the morning. As soon as all the guests are on board, we will lift the anchor and, if conditions allow, we will have the check-dive in the afternoon.
Day 2 Dampier Strait
We will arrive early in the morning around Mansuar, where we will dive some famous sites, such as "Mioskon," "Blue Magic", "Sardines" and other amazing places. Prone to currents, this area is characterized by untouched corals and all kinds of schools of fish. On the surface, green islands and marvellous white sand beaches will surround us.
Day 3 Penemu
The dives around the island Penemu will surprise you with some massive Acropora table corals, untouched hard coral gardens, beautiful drop offs, breathtaking underwater sceneries and a rich channel dive. Here it is possible to spot Wobbegong sharks, barracudas, batfish, macro and much more. Among the most known dive sites, we find the huge area called "Melissa's Garden", "My Reef", "Keruo Channel" and "Batu Rufus". Do not miss the lagoon labyrinth and the breathtaking view from the hilltop at the north side of Penemu.
Day 4 Kawe & Aljuy Bay
A picturesque landscape both on land and underwater. Channels, rocky islands, sheer drop offs and the amazing Aljuy Bay, surrounded by lush green hills. Among the dive sites: "Eagle's Rock" (home for the resident manta rays), "White Arrow" and "Cendana Jetty". It is also possible to arrange a visit to the local oyster farms and a trip through a magnificent channel with many tropical birds like the bird of paradise.
Day 5 Yangefo
This little island offer few incredible dives such as "Mayhem" , "Citrus" and "Mangrove ridge" An easy beautiful day surrended of blue water and Mangrove forest .
Days 6 to 7 Dampier Strait
We will be back around Mansuar, where we will keep diving some famous sites, such as "Mioskon," "Blue Magic", "Sardines" and other amazing places. Prone to currents, this area is characterized by untouched corals and all kinds of schools of fish. On the surface, green islands and marvellous white sand beaches will surround us.
Day 8 Sorong
After a nice breakfast on board, our Aurora crew will organize your transfer to the airport of Sorong, according to your flight schedules.
Unfortunately our trip will arrive at an end and we have to say goodbye but we hope to see you again on board.
Dates & prices
Departures for French-speaking groups:
No departure for now
Departures for English-speaking groups:
|From||To||Price / pers.||Boat||Places||Options||Booking|
|€2,820||Liveaboard Aurora||17 / 18||Book now!|
Trip code: 88
- Raja Ampat Cruise (Sorong-Sorong) 420 USD
- North Maluku Cruise (Ambon-Sorong) 420 USD
- Banda Sea Cruise (Maumere – Ambon) 420 USD
- Forgotten Islands ( Ambon - Saumlaki) 420 USD
- Alor Cruise (Maumere – Alor – Maumere) 360 USD
- Komodo Cruise (Labuan Bajo/Bali/Bima) 360 USD
- 120 – 91 days prior to cruise departure 30% of the cruise price
- 90 – 60 days prior to cruise departure 50% of the cruise price
- 59 – 0 days prior to cruise departure 100% of the cruise price
- From 180 to 91 days prior departure: 25%
- From 90 to 60 days prior departure: 50%
- Less than 60 days prior departure: 100%
- Snorkel Kit 10 USD / day
- BCD/Regulator/Wetsuit 10 USD / day
- 15L Tanks 10 USD / day
- Diving Computer / Torch 12 USD / day
- Full Gear**, excluding diving computer and torch 25 USD / day
- 1 Tank 5 USD / tank
- 1 diving day (3-4 dives) 12 USD / day
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- PADI Deep Diver Specialty
- PADI Nitrox Specialty
- Pedagogic Support Staff (CMAS* or OWD) (max 4divers) 8 USD / dive / diver
- Private Guide (upon request in advance) 65 USD / day