Valid from until 31 December 2020
Rates per person per NIGHT
Raja Ampat Cruise (Sorong-Sorong) 420 USD
North Maluku Cruise (Ambon-Sorong) 420 USD
Banda Sea Cruise (Maumere – Ambon) 420 USD
Forgotten Islands ( Ambon - Saumlaki) 420 USD
Alor Cruise (Maumere – Alor – Maumere) 360 USD
Komodo Cruise (Labuan Bajo/Bali/Bima) 360 USD
• National Park Fees and Contributions to villages: 130 USD/ pers Raja Ampat, 20USD/day: pers Komodo and 95 USD/pers for Alor and Banda sea, 155usd /pers dor Forgotten Islands. Note: Park fees are subject to changes without prior notice.
• Fuel surcharge and port fees per pax: 200 USD for Raja Ampat, Alor, Banda Sea, Forgotten Islands, and Maluku. The fuel surcharge applies if harbours like Bali, Alor or similar are scheduled. For Komodo cruises, no fuel surcharge applies if the port of departure and arrival is Labuan Bajo but there is a departure or return in Bali fuel surcharge is applied. We retain the right to increase the fuel surcharge when the general gas price increase makes this necessary.
- All prices are in USD (or depending the daily rates)
- Included: Full board on MSY Aurora, 3 dives plus 1 night dive per day according to program and weather conditions, guide, tank, weights, belt, meals, soft drinks on board, airport transfer B-F
- Not included: Nitrox tanks, diving and snorkelling gear, beer, wine and spirits, national park tickets, PADI courses (subject to instructor availability, upon request), fuel surcharge & port fees as defined above
- Group policy: with 8 paying persons, 9th person is free of charge. Free person still pays supplements.
- Full boat charter: The max capacity is 16 persons in 8 double cabins. The total price is calculated on the basis of 14 paying persons. With 16 pax, 2 pax are free of charge. Please note that free of charge pax still pay individual supplements.
- Children (5 - 9 years): 50% of full price (sharing the parent’s cabin)
- Non divers: 80% of full price
- Single cabin supplement: USD 190/night for all cruises.
individual booking: Upon booking: 30% of the cruise price 91 days prior to departure date: remaining 70% of the price
full boat charter: 10% deposit at the moment of booking Further 15% within 180 days from the date of departure Further 25% more within 91 days from the date of departure Total balance within 60 days from the date of departure
- Short Notice Bookings: 100% must be paid when booking is done less than 91 days prior to cruise departure
- Cancellation fees individual bookings
120 – 91 days prior to cruise departure 30% of the cruise price
90 – 60 days prior to cruise departure 50% of the cruise price
59 – 0 days prior to cruise departure 100% of the cruise price
- Cancellation fees Full Charter bookings
In case of cancellation before 180 days, the deposit will be returned, except a 5% penalty for administrative
Other penalties for cancellation:
From 180 to 91 days prior departure: 25%
From 90 to 60 days prior departure: 50%
Less than 60 days prior departure: 100%
Concerning the number of nights for the different itineraries, changes can be applied upon full boat charter requests and we are open to create special itineraries on request (e.g.: trip to Cenderewasih Bay).
Rental Rates* (by unit)
Snorkel Kit 10 USD / day
BCD/Regulator/Wetsuit 10 USD / day
15L Tanks 10 USD / day
Diving Computer / Torch 12 USD / day
Full Gear**, excluding diving computer and torch 25 USD / day
* All rental applications must be done upon booking or at least 30 days prior to departure
** Full gear includes snorkel kit, BCD, Regulator and wetsuit
Provided: belt, weights and 12L tank (Any lost or damaged materials will be at your charge)
Lost weight 5 USD / kilo
Nitrox min. 28%
Certified PADI Courses*
5 dives + theory + PADI Kit 360 USD / pax
4 dives + theory + PADI Kit 380 USD / pax
2 dives + theory + PADI Kit 260 USD / pax
For more information or requests for other courses than mentioned above, contact us.
* Please book at least 30 days in advance your course(s), so we can organize your study material.
Please be aware that the included guide will help you to discover the different dive sites and rich biodiversity in the best conditions. For any technical problems, please book: