Instructor Development Course (IDC)
BALI INSTRUCTOR DEVELOPMENT COURSE (IDC), OR HOW TO BECOME A PADI DIVE INSTRUCTOR
Day 1 IDC
L'IDC dure 16 jours, contactez-nous pour plus d'informations!
Period & budget
No date for now
When to travel?
The best period for travelling is during the following months:
- Training by Course Director
- Theory lessons in air-conditioned classroom
- Pool practice
- Open Water practice
- PADI Diving Insurance (Decompression Chamber only)
- 8 days (IDC only) O R15 days (Prep + EFRI + full IDC (AI + OWSI) + Mock IE + Free O2 Provider Inst course)
- Lunch included (during the IDC)
- FREE* diving/assisting 7 days prior the IDC (depending on availability)
- FREE discover of Sidemount/Tec diving (1 day, after the IE)
- Free Wifi at the Atlantis Dune office
- Dive Leader certification — PADI Divemaster or leadership-level certification with a recognized recreational diver training organization who is either:
- an instructor member in good standing, or
- a diver with proof of certification in diver supervision and management including proof of rescue diving certification; 60 logged dives; documented experience in night diving, deep diving and underwater navigation.
- 18 years old
- Medical clearance attesting to dive fitness signed by a physician within the previous 12 months.
- Certified diver for six months.
- EFR Primary and Secondary Care course completion (or qualifying training) within the last 24 months.
- If not a PADI Divemaster, complete the PADI Divemaster course diver rescue skills assessment.
- Submit documentation of qualifying certifications for entry level, advanced, rescue and leadership level, as necessary
If not a PADI Divemaster :
- Successfully complete the PADI Divemaster course dive rescue assessment
- Certified diver for six months
- Medical clearance attesting to dive fitness signed by a physician within the previous 12 months
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care course completion (or qualifying training) within the last 24 months