RESCUE DIVER COURSE
PADI RESCUE DIVER BALI
The PADI Rescue Diver Bali course is composed of several steps:
- Theory and knowledge development with a PADI Instructor (DVD to watch, PADI Manual to read, or online independent study through PADI eLearning) to understand the basic principles and procedures involved to perform a rescue
- Skill demonstration and practice in confined or open water of self-rescue and rescue techniques.
- Skill demonstrations in open water of all rescue techniques and scenarios.
- Prepare an Emergency Action Plan applicable to a specific dive site or location
Day 1 Self-study
Self-Study at your hotel (EFR + Rescue Manual)
Day 2 Theory in classroom for the EFR Course (optional)
Half-day theory at our shop for the EFR Course if you don't have it yet.
Please note that the EFR Course is mandatory to the Rescue Diver Course.
Day 3 Theory in classroom and pool session in our dive shop
Our driver will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel between 7:30 and 8:00 am.
You will come to our Diving Center in Sanur for half-day theory and half-day pool session where you will practice the Rescue Diver skills.
You will finish around 5:00 – 6:00 pm.
Our driver will then drop you off back to your hotel
Day 4 2 dives in Tulamben
Our driver will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel between 7:00 and 7:30 am.
You will come to our Diving Center in Sanur before going to Tulamben (2h15 by bus).
You will do 2 dives in the Ocean from the shore and you will practice the Rescue Diver skills and scenarios to be a certified Rescue Diver.
You will come back to Sanur between 5:30 pm and 6:30 pm.
CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO DISCOVER YOUR FORMATION IN VIDEO !
- Already be certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or SSI/NAUI/other equivalent)
- Be at least 12 years old for PADI Junior Rescue Diver
- Be at least 15 years old for PADI Rescue Diver
- Be certified as an Emergency First Responder (CPR and First Aid) within the last 2 years
- Be in good health
(If you are not certified in EFR, let us know and you may take this course over one day just before you begin the PADI Rescue Diver course)
Period & budget
No date for now
When to travel?
The best period for travelling is during the following months:
- PADI Rescue Diver manual
- PADI Accident and Emergency Management waterproof slate
- Diving Log Book
- PADI Certification Card
- Transport in air-conditioned bus to and from training site
- Full set of diving equipment rental (Aqualung)PADI Instructor speaking English, French, Chinese, or Indonesian
- Theory lessons
- Pool sessions
- 2 dives in the ocean
- Porter available to carry the equipment/tank to and from the dive site
- All amenities: toilet, shower, and changing room available
- Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on site
- Free Wifi at the Dune Atlantis International Bali office and at the dive site location
- 1 DVD of the marine life found all over Bali