ADVANCED OPEN WATER COURSE
PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER BALI, THE “LEVEL 2” OF SCUBA DIVING
You will perfect your technique over the completion of 5 Adventure Dives:
- Underwater Navigation Dive **mandatory
- Deep Dive (18-30 metres) **mandatory
- Three more Adventure Dives of your choice (from the selection of the Adventure Dives offered by Dune Atlantis International Bali)
Here is what you can expect to learn and perform during your course:
- Complete 5 Knowledge Reviews and review your answers with your Instructor
- The practical aspects and safety considerations when planning and executing a Deep Dive.
- The physiological effects that take place when Deep Diving.
- Different ways to use your compass when navigating underwater and on the surface.
- How to estimate a distance.
- How to orientate yourself underwater using kick cycles, natural landmarks and time.
Day 1 Self-study
The day before your course starts, we will drop at your hotel the Adventures Diving Manual. You must answer the knowledge reviews (on separate sheets provided) corresponding to each Adventure dive you will make (5 in total) depending on the Option you will choose.
Day 2 2 Adventure Dives in Tulamben
Our driver will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel between 7:00 am and 7:30 am
You will come to our Diving Center in Sanur before going to Tulamben
Road to Tulamben (2h15 by bus)
2 adventure dives in ocean
Back to our dive shop Sanur between 5:30 pm and 6:30 pm
Drop off to your hotel
Day 3 3 Adventure Dives in Nusa Penida
Our driver will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel between 7:30 and 8:00 am
You will come to our Diving Center in Sanur
Departure for Nusa Penida/Lembongan
3 adventure dives in the ocean
Return to Sanur between 4:30 and 5:30 pm
Drop off to your hotel
TO ENROLL IN THE PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE OR PADI JUNIOR ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE, YOU MUST:
- Already be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver (or SSI/NAUI/other equivalent)
- Be at least 12 years old for PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver
- Be at least 15 years old for PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- Know how to swim
- Be in good health
Don't you have much time?
Period & budget
No date for now
When to travel?
The best period for travelling is during the following months:
- PADI Advanced Open Water manual (Online or paper version)
- PADI Adventures in Diving waterproof slate
- Diving Log Book
- PADI Certification Card
- Transport in air-conditioned bus to and from training site
- Full set of diving equipment rental (Aqualung)
- 1 night in Tulamben for AOWD (air-conditioned room, hot water, breakfast included)
- PADI Instructor speaking English, French, Chinese, or BahasaTheory lessons
- 5 dives in the ocean
- Porter available to carry the equipment/tank to and from the dive site
- All amenities: toilet, shower, and changing room available
- Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on site
- Free Wifi at the Dune Atlantis International Bali main office and at the dive site location
- 1 DVD of the marine life found all over Bali