PADI DIVEMASTER BALI
Do you dream about changing your profession? Would you like to travel the world and get paid to go diving? Are you interested in immersing yourself in the world of professional diving? The course Divemaster Bali is made for you!
THIS SCUBA CERTIFICATION IN BALI WILL GIVE YOU ACCESS TO JOB OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE ALL OVER THE WORLD !
WHAT IS THE DIVEMASTER BALI TRAINING ?
CLICK ON THE PICTURE FOR A VIDEO PREVIEW OF YOUR TRAINING!
You are not certified but sure about becoming a Divemaster ?
You don’t have enough time to complete a 1,2 months, or more Divemaster training ?
Day 1 Divemaster Training
Do your training in Bali in 1, 2 months or more depending on your level and wishes!
Contact us for more information.
To enroll in the PADI Divemaster course Bali, you must:
- Be at least 18 years oldHave a signed medical statement valid within the last 12 months,
- stating you are fit for diving.
- Be in good health
Period & budget
No date for now
When to travel?
The best period for travelling is during the following months:
- PADI Divemaster Manual (in English or French)
- PADI Instructor Manual (in English or French)
- PADI Scuba Tune-Up Guidebook
- PADI Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- PADI Divemaster Diving Log Book
- PADI Hologram (required for certification)
- ERDPml (Electronic Dive Tables)
- PADI Divemaster waterproof slates
- Assistance from English, French, Chinese, and Bahasa speaking PADI Instructors
- Theory and practical lessons
- Log book
- Airport transfer upon arrival and departure in air-conditioned bus
- Transportation to and from the dive sites in air-conditioned bus
- 2 months standard room accommodation (10 minutes by foot from the dive center)
- 1 night in Tulamben to assist an Open Water course (breakfast included)
- Between 40 and 60 dives guaranteed on the dive sites around Bali
- Complete set of diving equipment for the duration of the internship (and possibility to buy personal diving equipment at a reduced price)
- Tanks and weights
- Pool available at the office
- Lunch included when on a daily excursion aboard one of the Dune Atlantis International Bali speed boats
- Assistance for the Indonesian Visa (we can help you choose the correct VISA)
- Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on site
- Free Wifi at the Dune Atlantis International Bali office and at certain dive site locations
- 1 DVD of the marine life found all over Bali, made by Dune Atlantis International Bali’s own professional videographer