Adventure cruise in Rajat Ampat 12 nights (Sorong - Sorong)
Day 1 Sorong
Our staff will welcome you at the airport and you will start your experience on Aurora. From Jakarta or Makassar, flights usually arrive early in the morning. As soon as all the guests are on board, we will lift the anchor and, if conditions allow, we will have the check-dive in the afternoon.
Day 2 Farondi
Wake up in the Misool National Park, an area with thousands of islands. Here you will be able to see wide varieties of fish, soft and hard corals, all kinds of macro, wobbegong and bamboo sharks. Misool is also one of the rare places, where the landscape is absolutely wonderful. Do not miss the show of the mobulas feeding on schools of silversides!
Days 3 to 5 Misool National Park
So many Islands to visit and so many different dive spots. We will cruise around JILLIET, FIABAJET, WALIB, WAJIL, JEF PELE, MESENTA, BOO etc... The Aurora Crew will assure you as many dives as possible to completely appreciate this wonderful and beautiful area.
Day 6 South Fam
"Melissa's Garden" will be our next dive site in the morning. A huge reef with a beautiful coral garden filled with spectacular fish. Wobbegong sharks are one of the highlights here. Sea snakes, pygmy seahorses and huge tridacnaclams can be seen in the shallow waters. On "Fam Wall" for the night dive, we will see harlequin shrimps, frogfish and many species of nudibranchs.
Days 7 to 9 Kawe & Aljuy Bay
A picturesque landscape both on land and underwater. Channels, rocky islands, sheer drop offs and the amazing Aljuy Bay, surrounded by lush green hills. Among the dive sites: "Eagle's Rock" (home for the resident manta rays), "White Arrow" and "Cendana Jetty". It is also possible to arrange a visit to the local oyster farms and a trip through a magnificent channel with many tropical birds like the bird of paradise.
Day 10 Jef Fam & Penemu
The dives around the island Penemu will surprise you with some massive Acropora table corals, untouched hard coral gardens, beautiful drop offs, breathtaking underwater sceneries and a rich channel dive. Here it is possible to spot Wobbegong sharks, barracudas, batfish, macro and much more. Among the most known dive sites, we find the huge area called "Melissa's Garden", "My Reef", "Keruo Channel" and "Boyer's Wall". Do not miss the lagoon labyrinth and the breathtaking view from the hilltop at the north side of Penemu.
Day 11 Arborek
Here you will have the chance to visit a typical local fishermen village, but the morning will be dedicated to spot manta rays, wobbegong sharks and much more.
Day 12 Dampier Strait
We will arrive early in the morning around Mansuar, where we will dive some famous sites, such as "Mioskon," "Blue Magic", "Sardines" and other amazing places. Prone to currents, this area is characterized by untouched corals and all kinds of schools of fish. On the surface, green islands and marvellous white sand beaches will surround us.
Day 13 Sorong
After a nice breakfast on board, our Aurora crew will organize your transfer to the airport of Sorong, according to your flight schedules.
Unfortunately our trip will arrive at an end and we have to say goodbye but we hope to see you again on board.
Dates & prices
Departures for French-speaking groups:
No departure for now
Departures for English-speaking groups:
No departure for now
Trip code: 325
- Raja Ampat Cruise (Sorong-Sorong) 420 USD
- North Maluku Cruise (Ambon-Sorong) 420 USD
- Banda Sea Cruise (Maumere – Ambon) 420 USD
- Forgotten Islands ( Ambon - Saumlaki) 420 USD
- Alor Cruise (Maumere – Alor – Maumere) 360 USD
- Komodo Cruise (Labuan Bajo/Bali/Bima) 360 USD
- 120 – 91 days prior to cruise departure 30% of the cruise price
- 90 – 60 days prior to cruise departure 50% of the cruise price
- 59 – 0 days prior to cruise departure 100% of the cruise price
- From 180 to 91 days prior departure: 25%
- From 90 to 60 days prior departure: 50%
- Less than 60 days prior departure: 100%
- Snorkel Kit 10 USD / day
- BCD/Regulator/Wetsuit 10 USD / day
- 15L Tanks 10 USD / day
- Diving Computer / Torch 12 USD / day
- Full Gear**, excluding diving computer and torch 25 USD / day
- 1 Tank 5 USD / tank
- 1 diving day (3-4 dives) 12 USD / day
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- PADI Deep Diver Specialty
- PADI Nitrox Specialty
- Pedagogic Support Staff (CMAS* or OWD) (max 4divers) 8 USD / dive / diver
- Private Guide (upon request in advance) 65 USD / day