Stunning cruise Raja Ampat & Banda Neira 11 nights (Ambon - Soro
Day 1 Ambon
Our staff will pick up at the airport and bring you to Aurora for immediate boarding. As soon as all the guests are on board, we will lift the anchor and sail to our first destination.
Day 2 Banda Neira
We will start the day in Pulau hatta / Karang hatta: We will dive both sloping reefs and vertical walls. The current attracts many fish: fusiliers, dogtooth tuna, eagle rays, barracudas and sometimes sharks. On the reef, soft corals, leather corals, big eye trevallies and turtles. For after move toward Banda Neira to enjoy a nice sunset dive in its harbour.
Day 3 Banda Neira
We will start the day with a land excursion is this beautiful spices paradises and to learn more about its incredible history . After that we will make some dives in the neighbour reefs where the waters are full of fish, reef sharks, tuna. soft corals, leather corals, big eye trevallies and turtles.
Day 4 Banda Neira
Suanggi is the northern Island of Banda Neira here the waters are full of fish, reef sharks and tuna. As a small bonus for bird lovers, many species can be observed around the island: brown boobies, red-footed boobies and frigate birds.
Days 5 to 7 Koon
The small island of Koon has a vertical wall and a slope where the current curls, pushing schools of trevallies, batfish and barracuda in. Reef sharks are common, but the stars of the show are the giant groupers, the largest of which reaches a size of 3m! Quite exciting dives!
Day 9 Farondi
Farondi Islands, about 20km east of Misool, are a popular destination for divers because of the unique seascape: tunnels, caverns and diving to colourful walls.
Day 10 Fam island
The Fam Island is the definition of paradise. A combination of stunning landscapes, marvellous coral gardens and an exceptionally rich marine biodiversity.
Day 11 Dampier Strait
To put the cherry on the cake we will enjoy some of the great dive sites in the area before we head to Sorong.
Day 12 Sorong
After a nice breakfast on board, our Aurora crew will organize, according to your flight schedules, your transfer to the airport of Sorong.
Unfortunately our trip will arrive at an end and we have to say goodbye but we hope to see you again on board.
Dates & prices
Departures for English-speaking groups:
No departure for now
Trip code: 58
- Pick up and drop off (before and after the cruise) from the nearest airport to Aurora
- Accommodation in a double-bed or twin-bed cabin with en-suite bathroom, toilet and AC
- Meals and all soft drinks on board (excluding beer, spirits, wine, espresso coffee)
- Minimum 25 to 30 dives (inluding night dives), according to weather conditions and flights schedules
- 12L Tank, belt, weights and diving guide
- Nitrox. As a service offered by Dune, Nitrox can’t be subject to any complaint or refund in case of a possible failure or malfunctioning of the compressor
- Multilingual guides on board (French, English, Indonesian)Land excursions, according to the diving cruise itinerary
- Wifi : subject to network availibility - some areas might not be covered
- Scuba diving courses
- Rental diving equipment
- Dive insurance (mandatory)
- 15L TankExtra excursion requested
- Beer, wine and spirits,
- Expresso coffee
- Souvenirs, laundry, use of satellite phone
- Tips on board (for crew): 15 USD minimum / person / day - to be paid in cash
- Port fee: 250$ per trip per person
Budget & exchange
Insurance and certification :