Adventure cruise in Rajat Ampat 9 nights (Sorong - Sorong)
Day 1 Sorong
Our staff will welcome you at the airport and you will start your experience on Aurora. From Jakarta or Makassar, flights usually arrive early in the morning. As soon as all the guests are on board, we will lift the anchor and, if conditions allow, we will have the check-dive in the afternoon.
Day 2 Dampier Strait
We will arrive early in the morning around Mansuar, where we will dive some famous sites, such as "Mioskon," "Blue Magic", "Sardines" and other amazing places. Prone to currents, this area is characterized by untouched corals and all kinds of schools of fish. On the surface, green islands and marvellous white sand beaches will surround us.
Day 3 Penemu
Further south, we stop at Fam. We will dive on "My Reef", a submarine ridge with schools of fusiliers and sweetlips. "Keruo Channel" is a fascinating passage between two islands. The slopes are covered with hard corals and sea fans and schools of silversides are seen further in the blue.
Do not miss the chance to make a stop on land to enjoy the breathtaking view over the typical landscape of Raja Ampat.
Days 4 to 5 Farondi
Wake up in the Misool National Park, an area with thousands of islands. Here you will be able to see wide varieties of fish, soft and hard corals, all kinds of macro, wobbegong and bamboo sharks. Misool is also one of the rare places, where the landscape is absolutely wonderful. Do not miss the show of the mobulas feeding on schools of silversides!
Days 6 to 7 Misool National Park
So many Islands to visit and so many different dive spots. We will cruise around JILLIET, FIABAJET, WALIB, WAJIL, JEF PELE, MESENTA, BOO etc... The Aurora Crew will assure you as many dives as possible to completely appreciate this wonderful and beautiful area.
Day 8 South Fam
"Melissa's Garden" will be our next dive site in the morning. A huge reef with a beautiful coral garden filled with spectacular fish. Wobbegong sharks are one of the highlights here. Sea snakes, pygmy seahorses and huge tridacnaclams can be seen in the shallow waters. On "Fam Wall" for the night dive, we will see harlequin shrimps, frogfish and many species of nudibranchs.
Day 9 Arborek
Here we will have the chance to visit a typical local fishermen village, but the morning will be dedicated to spot manta rays, wobbegong sharks and much more.
Day 10 Sorong
After a nice breakfast on board, our Aurora crew will organize your transfer to the airport of Sorong, according to your flight schedules.
Unfortunately our trip will arrive at an end and we have to say goodbye but we hope to see you again on board.
Dates & prices
Departures for French-speaking groups:
No departure for now
Departures for English-speaking groups:
|From||To||Price / pers.||Boat||Places||Options||Booking|
|€3,345||Aurora||14 / 16||Book now!|
|€3,345||Aurora||0 / 16||Fully booked|
Trip code: 319
- Raja Ampat Cruise (Sorong-Sorong) 420 USD
- North Maluku Cruise (Ambon-Sorong) 420 USD
- Banda Sea Cruise (Maumere – Ambon) 420 USD
- Forgotten Islands ( Ambon - Saumlaki) 420 USD
- Alor Cruise (Maumere – Alor – Maumere) 360 USD
- Komodo Cruise (Labuan Bajo/Bali/Bima) 360 USD
- 120 – 91 days prior to cruise departure 30% of the cruise price
- 90 – 60 days prior to cruise departure 50% of the cruise price
- 59 – 0 days prior to cruise departure 100% of the cruise price
- From 180 to 91 days prior departure: 25%
- From 90 to 60 days prior departure: 50%
- Less than 60 days prior departure: 100%
- Snorkel Kit 10 USD / day
- BCD/Regulator/Wetsuit 10 USD / day
- 15L Tanks 10 USD / day
- Diving Computer / Torch 12 USD / day
- Full Gear**, excluding diving computer and torch 25 USD / day
- 1 Tank 5 USD / tank
- 1 diving day (3-4 dives) 12 USD / day
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- PADI Deep Diver Specialty
- PADI Nitrox Specialty
- Pedagogic Support Staff (CMAS* or OWD) (max 4divers) 8 USD / dive / diver
- Private Guide (upon request in advance) 65 USD / day
Budget & exchange
Insurance and certification :