Adventure cruise in Rajat Ampat 10 nights (Sorong - Sorong)
Day 1 Sorong
Our staff will welcome you at the airport and you will start your experience on Aurora. From Jakarta or Makassar, flights usually arrive early in the morning. As soon as all the guests are on board, we will lift the anchor and, if conditions allow, we will have the check-dive in the afternoon.
Days 2 to 3 Dampier Strait
We will arrive early in the morning around Mansuar, where we will dive some famous sites, such as "Mioskon," "Blue Magic", "Sardines" and other amazing places. Prone to currents, this area is characterized by untouched corals and all kinds of schools of fish. On the surface, green islands and marvellous white sand beaches will surround us.
Day 4 Penemu
Further south, we stop at Fam. We will dive on "My Reef", a submarine ridge with schools of fusiliers and sweetlips. "Keruo Channel" is a fascinating passage between two islands. The slopes are covered with hard corals and sea fans and schools of silversides are seen further in the blue. Do not miss the chance to make a stop on land to enjoy the breathtaking view over the typical landscape of Raja Ampat.
Day 5 Batanta
Batanta is one of the four kings and dive paradise for small creatures lovers but not everything small here and encounters with the majestic manta rays are common here . Busy day, keep your eyes open !
Day 6 Farondi
Wake up in the Misool National Park, an area with thousands of islands. Here you will be able to see wide varieties of fish, soft and hard corals, all kinds of macro, wobbegong and bamboo sharks. Misool is also one of the rare places, where the landscape is absolutely wonderful. Do not miss the show of the mobulas feeding on schools of silversides!
Days 7 to 9 Misool National Park
So many Islands to visit and so many different dive spots. We will cruise around JILLIET, FIABAJET, WALIB, WAJIL, JEF PELE, BOO etc... where Aurora Crew will assure you as many dives as possible to completely appreciate this wonderful and beautiful area.
Day 10 Daram
This group of island right in the border of Misool marine park is the perfect location for our 2 last dives before we start our trip back to Sorong, Don't be sad, you will be back !
Day 11 Sorong
After a nice breakfast on board, our Aurora crew will organize your transfer to the airport of Sorong, according to your flight schedules.
Unfortunately our trip will arrive at an end and we have to say goodbye but we hope to see you again on board.
Dates & prices
Departures for English-speaking groups:
No departure for now
Trip code: 55
- Pick up and drop off (before and after the cruise) from the nearest airport to Aurora
- Accommodation in a double-bed or twin-bed cabin with en-suite bathroom, toilet and AC
- Meals and all soft drinks on board (excluding beer, spirits, wine, espresso coffee)
- Minimum 15 to 20 dives (inluding night dives), according to weather conditions and flights schedules
- 12L Tank, belt, weights and diving guide
- Nitrox. As a service offered by Dune, Nitrox can’t be subject to any complaint or refund in case of a possible failure or malfunctioning of the compressor
- Multilingual guides on board (French, English, Indonesian)
- Land excursions, according to the diving cruise itinerary
- Wifi : subject to network availibility - some areas might not be covered
- Scuba diving courses
- Rental diving equipment
- Dive insurance (mandatory)
- 15L TankExtra excursion requested
- Beer, wine and spirits, Expresso coffee
- Souvenirs, laundry, use of satellite phone
- Tips on board (for crew): 15 USD minimum / person / day - to be paid in cash
- Port fee: 250$ per trip per person