Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions 2023/2024
General InformationTerms & Conditions
2023/2024 General Information Please take your time to carefully read the following terms and conditions specific for Agents & Tour Operators. By confirming the booking of your client, you assert that you and your client accept and agree to our terms and conditions below.
1. Inclusions and exclusions
• Pick up and drop off (before and after the cruise) from the nearest airport to Aurora,
• Accommodation in a double-bed or twin-bed cabin with en-suite bathroom, toilet and AC,
• Full board including meals and all soft drinks on board ( excluding beer, spirits, wine, espresso coffee),
• Up to daily three dives during the day plus one night-dive, subject to weather conditions and cruise (Depending time of arrival, no diving on 1st day; no diving on day of departure),
• l 2L Tank, belt, weights and diving guide.
• NITROX : As a service offered by Dune, Nitrox can't be subject to any complaint or refund in case of a possible failure or malfunctioning of the compressor
• Multilingual guides on board (French, English, Indonesian),
• Land excursions, according to the diving cruise itinerary,
• Marine park fees
* Surcharges: Dune Aurora Liveaboard reserves the right to apply an appropriate surcharge to its prices should economic changes ( such as exchange rates, fuel prices, etc) make a material difference to its pricing structure. - A minimum of 14 days' notice will be given before such a surcharge becomes effective. - No surcharge will be applied within 28 days of departure. - If the surcharge results in an increase of 10% or more to the price of the liveaboard, dive package/dive course, then cancellation with a full refund will be allowed. Notification of the intention to cancel must be made in writing within 14 days of the notification or the surcharge.
- Scuba diving courses (see price list)
- Diving gear
- Dive insurance
- Extra excursion/dive site requested out of the regular schedule/route
- Beer, wine and spirits, Espresso coffee
- Souvenirs, laundry, use of satellite phone
- Tips on board (for crew): 15 USD minimum / person / day
- Port Fees: 150 USD per person/per trip
2. Reservations for individual bookings (less than 8 pax):
All reservations must be made by electronic mail, if possible, and state the cruise date to which the reservation refers, the number of berths required, all passenger names and any special requirements. All prices are indicated as per the Agent Contract Rate (separate document), bank fees excluded.
3. Payment Schedule :
Total price is calculated based on the total of paying guests according the planning and regarding the following conditions:
For booking confirmed more than 180 days prior departure:
- 10% deposit at the moment of booking, no later than 14 days after the date of the reservation; if this payment is not received within the stated period of time, your reservation is nullified and we cannot guarantee you that your required berths will be available for your desired cruise.
- 180 days before departure : 25% more of the total amount
- 61 days before departure total balance
For booking confirmed within 61 to 180 days prior departure:
- 35% deposit at the moment of booking, no later than 14 days after the date of the reservation ; if this payment is not received within the stated period of time, your reservation is nullified and we cannot guarantee you that your required berths will be available for your desired cruise.
- 61 days before departure total balance
If full payment of the balance is not received by this date, Dune Aurora Liveaboard can cancel the booking and enforce the cancellation policy as set out in Clause 5.2.
4. Short notice bookings
Full payment has to be made to Dune Aurora Liveaboard upon booking if the reservation is made less than 61 days prior to departure. Please refer to the payment details in Clause 3.
5. Changes of reservations
Any such modification and/or cancellation of the reservation must be notified in writing / electronic mail to Dune Aurora Liveaboard to the following address:
Dune Aurora Liveaboard
Jalan By Pass Ngurah Rai #96E
80228 Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
Mobile/WhatsApp: +62 812 4659 4342
Phone :+ 33 4 12 04 60 85
Opening hours : Monday to Friday from 9h00 to 18h00 UTC+8
5.2 Cancellation policy for individual bookings (less than 8 pax):
- Changing of a cruise date will be treated as cancellation and new booking of a cruise.
- The date that Dune Aurora Liveaboard receives the alterations to your booking by electronic mail or fax transmission will be the date used to determine whether a fee will be charged or not. On Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, the next working day will count.
The following cancellation fees are charged for cancellations :
• more than 180 prior departure: 10% of the cruise price ( can be transferred to another trip)
• 180 - 61 days prior to departure: 35% of the cruise price
• 61 or less prior departure: 100% of the cruise price
5.3 Travel and dive insurance:
It is highly recommended for all customers to have travel cancellation insurance. Dive insurance is mandatory.
5.4 Substitute Passengers:
If for any reason a passenger cannot make a trip that has already been booked, the reservation can be transferred to another person. The new passenger will be subject to the contract conditions of Dune Aurora Liveaboard. Passenger substitution will be allowed up to 3 days, or less depending on the cruise, prior to the day of departure. Dune Aurora Liveaboard takes no responsibility for changes to any bookings not made by Dune Aurora Liveaboard on behalf of the passenger (i.e. air tickets, hotel reservation etc.).
6. Specifications on "Boat Charter" : Full & Half
6.1 Number of passengers:
The maximum number of passengers is 18 in 9 cabins (3x twin-beds, 3x couple-beds, 3x couple-beds plus I single bed).
- Half boat charter: with 8 paying persons, the 9th person is free of charge.Free people still pay supplements (i.e. extras onboard and tips).
- Full boat charter: For a Full Boat Charter, with 15 paying persons, 3 pax are free of charge. Free persons still pay supplements (i.e. extras onboard and tips).
6.2 Agent Rates:
As per the specific Contract Rate with the agent (separate document).
Half Boat Charter: 8 people paying+ 1 Free of Charge
Full Boat Charter: 15 people paying + 3 Free of Charge
6.3 Schedules and Itineraries:
All scheduled cruises can be booked as full-boat charters or half-boat charters. Some changes regarding the original itinerary, planning or nights are allowed with the prior agreement of Dune Aurora Liveaboard for full-boat charters only.
6.4 Unscheduled Full Boat Charter Destinations and Itineraries:
If the full-boat charter is booked to sail outside the scheduled cruise itinerary or to another area, the following terms are applicable:
- Specific prices and payment terms may applied
- A mobilization / demobilization fee could be added to the total cost of the cruise depending on location. The price of this fee depends on the location of the charter and will be given to the client prior to the due date of the deposit
6.5 Charter Deposit and Payment Schedule: Half & Full Charters
Full and half charters booked more than 6 months prior departure :
10% deposit at the moment of the booking.
Have to be confirmed 6 months prior to departure :
- In case you wish to keep the trip, 25% more of the full charter value have to be paid, total balance due 61 days before departure (refer to Clause 3 - Payment Schedule)
- In case you do not want to keep the trip, you have three options :
- Definitely cancel the booking and the deposit is not refundable
- Keep only half charter and let us help to refill the other spaces by Dune at his convenience (total balance will be adjusted accordingly, then refer to Clause 3 for Payment Schedule).
- Use this deposit to book another full/half charter on new dates (total balance will be adjusted accordingly, then refer to Clause 3 for Payment Schedule)
Full and half charters booked less than 6 months prior departure :
- 35 % deposit at the moment of the booking
- Total balance due 61 days before departure (refer to Clause 3
- Payment Schedule)
Penalties for cancellation:
- more than 180 prior departure: 10% of the cruise price ( can be transferred to another trip)
- 180- 61 days prior to departure: 35% of the cruise price
- 61 or less prior departure:100% of the cruise price
7. Changes to brochure description and/or website, changes to rates and transportation costs
7.1 Changes before the booking confirmation:
Dune Aurora Liveaboard reserves the right to make alterations and changes to brochure information, service descriptions and price lists in the brochures at any time before the time of booking. Should the necessity arise, Dune Aurora Liveaboard will inform the agent as soon as possible. The booking shall be confirmed and effective once Dune Aurora Liveaboard receives the deposit.
7.2 Itinerary and service changes after booking and before departure:
Dune Aurora Liveaboard reserves the right to change the itinerary, the boat and particular services if required due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances. Dune Aurora Liveaboard will make every effort to offer equivalent alternatives of a comparable standard. Dune Aurora Liveaboard will inform the agent or individual client of such changes as soon as possible and the effect they will have on the price.
8. Trip cancellation by Dune Aurora Liveaboard
8.1 Cancellation for reasons caused by the customer:
Dune Aurora Liveaboard reserves the right to cancel a booking if actions of the customer's part give justifiable cause to do so. In such an instance, Dune Aurora Liveaboard will not refund any payments already made according to the conditions as set out in clause 5.2. Dune Aurora Liveaboard reserves the right to disembark a guest not respecting the rules on board, other guests or the staff. No refund or compensation will be due. No claim against Dune Aurora Liveaboard regarding the points above will be entertained.
8.2 Force Majeure and unpredictable acts of man:
Dune Aurora Liveaboard reserves the right to cancel a trip for reasons of Force Majeure (i.e. natural disasters, epidemics etc.) or unavoidable reasons or unavoidable acts of man (i.e. war, riots, strikes etc.). In case of, Dune Aurora Liveaboard will inform you as soon as possible and will offer to postpone the trip originally scheduled without any type of compensation.
8.3 Trip cancellation by Aurora Liveaboard for other reasons:
If the passenger number is less than 8 passengers, Dune Aurora Liveaboard reserves the right to cancel a trip at the latest 31 days before departure and will refund the full payment done without any type of compensation.
9. Changes to the itinerary and services during the trip
If Dune Aurora Liveaboard deems it necessary to change an itinerary, the boat and/or the number of dives during a trip (i.e. due to weather, sea, governmental conditions etc.), Dune Aurora Liveaboard will not refund the cruise price and no type of compensation can be claimed on the price of the cruise.
10. Damages resulting from personal injury, illness or death
Dune Aurora Liveaboard shall not be responsible for any injury to person as a result of diving or not (whether or not resulting in death) or damage to property arising out of any act of war, insurrection, revolt or other civil uprising or military action occurring in the countries of origin, destination or passage. In case of a medical problem arising during the voyage, either on board or on shore, which results in costs for evacuation, use of aircraft or repatriation, the responsibility for payment of these costs belongs solely to the passenger and Dune Aurora Liveaboard shall not make advance payment costs.
11. Loss or damage to personal belongings
Dune Aurora Liveaboard does not take any responsibility for loss or damage to guests' personal belongings.
By forwarding the deposit, the agent guest certifies that the passenger does not have any mental, physical or other condition or disability that would create a hazard for him/herself or other passengers. Dune Aurora Liveaboard reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any person as a member of the tour at any time.
Payment by bank transfer: (transfer fees are to be paid by the debtor)
Please contact us to get all the bank details for the deposit and payment:
Thank you for sending us your full contact information (full name, address, email and phone number) and to insert requested cruise reference in the transfer details.
Once your transfer is made, please send us the justification to monitor the proper implementation.